02 november 2006

Wall Street Shuffle

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.

Jag tyckte det var roligt att också klistra in en liten bit av texten till varje låt. Titel och text kan verkligen ge helt olika associationer. :D

Will it be ok? "Strangelove"
But when you think I've had enough
From your sea of love
Ill take more than another riverfull
And I'll make it all worthwhile
I'll make your heart smile
How are you feeling today? "Sacred"
Sacred
Holy
To put it into words
To write it down
That is walking on hallowed ground
How do your friends see you? "Dynamite"
We will take a ride
Make you see I'm dynamite
Your mind's exploding and your heart
Oh baby it will fall apart
Will you get married? "Under Your Spell"
If I love you or not
I'm not really sure
The time will tell
But I miss you like I've
Never done before
I'm under your spell
What is your best friend’s theme song? "Save Me"
But can you save me
Come on and save me
If you could save me
from the ranks of the freaks
who suspect they could never love anyone
What is the story of your life? "Girls Ain't Nuthin' But Trouble" (Haha, nä. :D)
Listen homeboys, don't mean to bust your bubble
but girls of the world ain't nothing but trouble
So next time a girl gives you the play
just remember my rhyme, and get the hell away
What was high school like? "Bubble Pop Electric" (Höhö)
I'm restless, can't you see I try my bestest
to be a good girl
Because it's just us
So take me now and do me justice
How can you get ahead in life? "A Question of Time"
Before they lay their hands on you
And make you just like the rest
Ive got to get to you first
Its just a question of time
What is the best thing about your friends? "Blasphemous Rumours" (WE've got a sick sense of humor!)
I dont want to start any blasphemous rumours
But I think that god's got a sick sense of humor
And when I die
I expect to find him laughing
What is tonight going to be like? "Follow These Eyes"
In the dark, of night
I won't break from your side
What is in store for the remainder of this weekend? "Carrie" (Usch, hoppas jag inte)
I read your mind, with no intentions
of being unkind, I wish I could explain
It all takes time, a whole lot of patience
If it's a crime, how come I feel no pain?
What song describes you? "PM Till Världen" (Stämmer till viss del)
Vad ger du mig för broderskap?
Vad ger du mig för jämlikhet?
För världen är som alla vet
så strängt patriarkalisk
To describe your grandparents? "Street Boys" (Haha, nej?)
Street boys are always up to date
they've got they're fingers on the pulse,
they dance around to futuristic sounds,
living for the night, and hiding for the light
How is your life going? "Fee Fie" (Stämmer oroväckande bra)
Slowed down,
slow learner
Go places,
go places where I
feel like,
feel like a feeling
What song will they play at your funeral? "The Message" (Ja! Gärna!)
Dont push me, cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder
How I keep from going under
How does the world see you? "All Hell Breaks Loose" (Hahaha, schwhat?)
Yeah, my heart is a-breaking loose
Yeah, my whole world's breaking loose
Yeah, and evil is as does and who
Yeah, but who but me could write this book of cruel?
Will you have a happy life? "Rockit" (Ah yeah!)
What do your friends really think of you? "Oh Father" (Öhm...)
Oh father I've been touching myself
and I'm worried
Is heaven still open for me?
Do people secretly lust after you? "In Your Room" (KLATSCH! I am your obsession!)
I'm hanging on your words
Living on your breath
Feeling with your skin
Will I always be here?
How can I make myself happy? "Misdemeanour"
Let me tell you 'bout my life
I wasn't meant to be here, no no no
The girl I married coldn't be my wife
She only causes trouble, strife
What should you do with your life? "Sea of Red" (Skärpa mig, kanske?)
Marked for life, left all alone
Out of this nightmare I suddenly was thrown
Living on an edge, colorate my skin
Am I dead or is my life about to begin?
Will you ever have children? "Ditt Namn i Min Mun" (:>)
Du kan analysera
Och vända mina ord
Men jag har aldrig förklarat
Det här är större än du tror

Etiketter:

1 Åsikter

Blogger Dallerberg:

fan vad roligt, den ska jag omedelbart sno!!!

15:19  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home