Filmcitat #7 och #8: facit
Without further ado så får ni därmed svaren på de citat som ingen prickade in!
Facit för filmcitat #7
3. "-What are we gonna do, Bob?
-Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley." - "Pleasantville"
5. "-Have you ever killed anyone?
-Yes, but they were all bad guys." - "True Lies"
6. "Butler? Oh, I bet there's hanky panky going on there!" - "En Hon-djävuls Liv och Lustar"
8. "-I hope you're happy in the life you've chosen.
-Don't quote Dickens in my apartment!" - "Orgazmo"
17, "-Why, those are Jan Bathgate's underpants, I'd know them anywhere!
[the others look at him, somewhat baffled]
-What, a man's entitled to some experimenting in his golden years." - "Top of the Food Chain"
19. "I can smell fear in any man, and passion in any woman!" - "Private Benjamin"
Facit för filmcitat #8
1. "You know, you're the tallest short guy I've ever seen." - "Cannonball Run II"
4. "-Hey, hey, what are you, from the press?
-No, no, we're from Orlando.
-I don't believe it, I got tourists photographing the body!" - "Pretty Woman"
5. "I'm really sorry your mom blew up, Ricky." - "Better Off Dead..."
10. "I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle!" - "The Warriors"
11. "Wow, he's really in love with himself, and I thought it was just a summer romance." - "Twister"
13. "-You're the only person in the world I can count on. Cause I know that no matter what, you'll always be here.
-That's what you think. I'm leaving town." - "Ghost World"
14. "-Who's that?
-Mr Crane, my history teacher, and he's very nice.
-HE is an asshole.
-You haven't even spoken to him yet!
-Charlotte, I don't need to speak to him. He's driving an Edsel, for chrissakes!" - "Mermaids"
18. "That guy did not just get off the fucking couch. If he did, I want a couch like that." - "The Fighter"
19. "-You are the wind beneath my wings, man!
-Hey, did you ever know that you're my hero?" - "Prime"