09 juni 2008

Such great heights

I
am thinking it's a sign
that the freckles

in our eyes are mirror images
and when
we kiss they're
perfectly aligned


And I
have to speculate
that God himself

did make us into
corresponding shapes like
puzzle pieces from the clay


True,
it may seem like a stretch,

but it's thoughts like this that
catch my troubled

head when you're away, when I am
missing you to death


When
you are out there on the road
for several weeks of shows
and when you scan

the radio, I hope this song
will guide you home


They will see us waving from such great
heights, 'come down now,' they'll say
But everything looks perfect from far away,
'come down now,' but we'll stay...

I
tried my best to leave
this all on your
machine
but the persistent beat it sounded

thin upon listening

That
frankly will not fly
You will hear

the shrillest highs
and lowest lows with

the windows down when
this is guiding you home

//The Postal Service (fast jag föredrar Iron & Wine's version med hästlängder).

De första två verserna stämmer så overkligt bra. Finns det såhär bra människor på riktigt? I wish I'd known this before. Min pusselbit.

Etiketter: , , , ,

2 Åsikter

Blogger Sofia:

aww, qken, jag är så glad för din skull! ^___^

09:55  
Blogger Anna Nio:

Haha, så fint sagt! :* Tack, vi får se vad det blir av det hela, jag törs inte kasta mig handlöst ut i saken riktigt än!

12:36  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home